Power Quality Measurement and Data Collection Services
Using Northeast Power Systems, Inc. (NEPSI) PQ Measurement and Data Collection Services is the best way to ensure you are getting the measurements and power system data you need. Whether the measurements are for use in a power factor, harmonic, or motor start study, or to document the performance of a harmonic filter or VFD drive system, NEPSI has the expertise to deliver what you need.
NEPSI’s 20+ years of experience in the design, analysis, construction, and application of metal-enclosed capacitor banks and harmonic filter banks makes us uniquely qualified to collect the right data to meet your reactive power study requirements.
Firms that lack this expertise do not understand the relevant data requirements and resort to a mass collection of data. This data collection process is expensive, time consuming, intrusive, and results in higher measurement and study cost.
At NEPSI, we take a precision approach to your data collection and measurement needs, asking pertinent questions to target our efforts and provide you with the information you need, quickly and efficiently.
Save time and cost and get it done right the first time. Hire NEPSI.
- Harmonic Distortion—IEEE 519 Compliance (IEC 61000-4-7 & IEC 61000-4-30)
- Flicker (IEC 61000-4-15 | IEC 61000-3-3) (IEEE Std. 1453)
- Motor Start | Voltage Sag Measurement (IEEE 1564)
- Power Factor
- IEEE Std. 1159—IEEE Recommended Practice for Monitoring Electric Power Quality
Data Collection Services
- One-line development & review
- Utility source data collection
- Source transformer data collection & modeling
- Utility bill and interval data collection & analysis
- Collection of non-linear load data & modeling
- Relevant plant operating conditions (contingency operation)
- Data validation
Get Started Today
For a quotation customized to meet your particular data collection and measurement needs, please contact NEPSI by email, email@example.com or by phone (518) 792-4776. Once your power system data is collected, consider NEPSI’s comprehensive range of power system studies.